- Job Decription:
– Review and implement warranty claim management in the system by Accepting, holding, or rejecting the bills
– Provide warranty management training to Service Managers and Regional Service Managers
– Prepare monthly warranty cost report
– Support OPCOs on monthly spare parts usage tracking and for forecasted orders
– Manage used parts return process in system vs billed parts in warranty claims
– Audit abnormal warranty claims from service centers
– Verify and validate Field technician’s payouts
– Share audit feedback with service center managers/partners on spare parts usage and system utilization
– Manage to invoice of warranty bills and records keeping
– KPI: Warranty cost management & reporting, Used parts return ratio, Stock out in the center, Long term Pending management, Inventory management – coordinate with service center managers to ensure parts and refurbishment stock availability at all service centers, Implement daily cycle and weekly inventory counts to ensure it tallies with physical and system.
– Monthly warranty claims by service Centers and field technicians, Monthly Service Cost, Quarterly performance audit of Service Centers warranty management as per approved evaluation and audit criteria. Parts availability ratio (stock out management), Weekly & Monthly used parts return/collection ratio by the service centers
– Make the plan for running a new Authorized Service Provider
– Manage all Head Branch
– Degree in Mathematics, Accounting, Business Administration, or related field.
– Minimum of 5 years experience in after-sales service operations and 3 years in warranty management administration.
– Demonstrate the ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in warranty cost management
– Strong mindset for continuous improvement and meeting or exceeding expectations and able to demonstrate complete discretion and confidentiality
– Superior verbal and written communication skills an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
– Business-driven, people-focused, with exceptional influencing skills; Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, presentation, and time-management skills
– Passion for social enterprise, development of people, and environmental benefits
- Salary: Negotiate
- Working time: 8AM – 5PM from Mon to Fri
- Contact: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org